But that’s okay because humans are complex creatures . I do need to create a new schedule for posting though, so there is at least some rhythm to this chaos.
My aim for my blog? Is just to be interesting. To share things I like and that I think will benefit others and to give others the opportunities to have a better, more full life.
I’ve seen this in quite a few blogs, and I thought it would be a nice idea to do this as well so you guys can know a little bit more about me! I think the more personal you get with your readers, the better 🙂
Here we go…
- Are you named after anyone? No actually my mom kind of made my name up on the spot.
- When was the last time you cried? Just recently, but there was an eyelash in my eye….. does that count
- Do you have kids?…… only my book babies….
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hm probably probably not. I am a weirdo.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?With my friends, yes
- Will you ever bungee-jump?Only if I dragged a friend along 😉
- What’s your favorite cereal? That would have to be reeses puffs. I have a ridiculous obsession with peanut butter. Help.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?Their eyes, and how much they shift in conversation. Basically how uncomfortable they are with me.
- What is your eye colour? Hazel with gold flecks
- Scary movie or happy endings? Scary all the way
- Favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, Gasoline, Old books, fresh detergent
- Summer or winter?fall
- Computer or television? Computer why waste time on Tv when I have Netflix?
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?When I moved 600 miles away. I live with my parents now but It doesn’t feel like home.
- Do you have any special talents?Writing duh. That is more of a life style choice.
- Where were you born?In space
- What are your hobbies?
- Making lists
- Talking to Japanese pen pals
- Bulleted lists
- Do you have any pets?Yes and he is a butthole
- Favorite movie?That’s a tough one. I would have to say Moulin Rouge
- Do you have any siblings?Yes, five. But I only grew up with two of them.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?A published author/international spy/superhero