Alright so my money situation is not so good. Not that I spend it, but i have to constantly keep an emergency fund in addition to my savings for my trip, and moving costs.
So here is a list to not even spend a little bit.
- Dont get fast food. It is unhealthy and actually very expensive. Plan your meals and always bring food from home. Your wallet will thank you.
- Pick up hobbies, and always try to better yourself. some hobbies may include
- Guitar. Guitar, or piano (even voice lessons) can easily take up two hours or more of your day and is a skill you can easily fall in love with.
- Learn a foreign language. You will thank yourself for this later in life, and it can be a very fun experience, especially if you find a language partner or even just a foreign penpal that will help you learn about their culture and talk in their language with you.
- If you are bored, plan out your week. Plan out any cleaning you need to do, set some goals, and do some outfit planning. This has really helped me in those mornings when I can barely get up because I slept late. And your parents will love random cleaning. Unless theyre my parents in which you will be grounded for the one day your room was not completely clean.
- If you are a writer tell yourself that you cannot buy anything until x chapters are written/edited
Of course there are others but I am simply too lazy right now. Toodles!